I haven’t blogged in a while, not a lot has been going on at the moment so I thought I’d do another one of these “getting to know you” posts with a list of questions that I found on another blog. Here they are!
1) What is your middle name? Rose
2) What was your favourite subject at school? English
3) What is your favourite drink? I should say water but if I’m being honest it’s Dr Pepper. I hardly ever drink it though. I also love coffee.
4) What is your favourite song at the moment? 5th harmony – work from home (judge me!)
5) What is your favourite food? Cake, and Ben & Jerry’s. Just a sweet tooth!
6) What is the last thing you bought? Costa coffee
7) Favourite book of all time? Memoirs of a Geisha
8) Favourite colour? Pink
9) Do you have any pets? No. If I’m honest I couldn’t really be bothered with one. Too much commitment involved especially when you have a child.
10) Favourite perfume? Loverdose by Diesel
11) Favourite holiday? I haven’t really travelled enough to decide but my favourite memories as a child were going to my Nana and grandad’s caravan in Norfolk. Sometimes it’s just small things!
12) Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? Yeah I have. 3 times to Spain, twice to Greece and once each to France, Italy, Turkey and Portugal.
13) Do you speak any other languages? No but I’m planning on going on a language course at some point.
14) How many siblings do you have? I’m an only child
15) What is your favourite shop? I tend to buy most of my stuff online so I don’t really have one.
16) Favourite restaurant? Risley Park
17) When was the last time you cried? I genuinely can’t remember. I’m not a crier.
18) Favourite blog? Mine 😉
19) Favourite movie? Dead Man’s Shoes, Die Hard
20) Favourite TV show? At the moment it’s Pretty Little Liars
21) PC or Mac? PC
22) What phone do you have? I dunno it’s some Samsung one
23) How tall are you? 5’3, almost 5’4!
24) Are you in a relationship? I’m dating
25) Can you cook? I’m not that great but I’m getting better. Doesn’t help that I live in a flat with a crappy oven!