I’ll be honest here, I’m pretty easily irritated. As I mentioned previously I’m quite an impatient person and my tolerance level is quite low! Part of the blog challenge I’m doing is to list your top 5 pet peeves and this one wasn’t too hard for me to come up with!
1. Ignorance! There is no excuse for it in ANY way, shape or form. Any kind of ignorance absolutely grinds my gears.
2. Bad personal hygiene. I literally want to vomit if people smell or have bad breath, dirty nails, anything along those lines. It’s not difficult to keep clean!
3. Attention seeking on social media. It winds me up. Just be quiet. Nobody cares.
4. Disrespect of parents/the elderly. I HATE this. Especially when I see people moaning about their parents on social media. Be a bit more bloody grateful.
5. Bad manners. They don’t cost a penny, how hard is it to say please or thank you?
I could probably go on but I won’t. I’m inclined to be quite vocal about stuff that annoys me and I’m trying to stop letting it get on my nerves so much. I don’t like being negative nancy any more! ☺