I’ve been writing this blog for a while now but I guess those who follow the links from twitter probably don’t know me as well as people from Facebook. I’ve seen a lot of bloggers do “100 facts about me” but to be honest I think people would get bored reading that (plus I’d struggle to think of that many) so I thought I’d do 20 instead. I’ll try and make them random so you find out a few lesser known things about me. ☺
20 random facts about me:
1. My middle name is Rose.
2. When I was 4 I tripped and fell on the corner of a table. I split the corner of my mouth open and had to have stitches. I still have a scar you can see when I smile.
3. When I was pregnant I craved weird things like bleach and nail varnish.
4. My favourite food ever is cheesecake.
5. I once walked out of a job right in the middle of a shift after getting fed up with a coworker.
6. I always have fake nails on. I haven’t seen my real nails for 2 years.
7. I’ve moved house 14 times in my 25 years on this planet. I actually quite like this lifestyle as I get bored staying in one place too long.
8. My star sign is Virgo but I don’t really believe in them.
9. I’m an only child which I used to hate when I was younger but now I love.
10. I love city life. I’ve lived by the sea and in the middle of the country and I hated it. I like places where there’s loads of stuff going on.
11. When I was little I wanted to be a writer. English was my best subject and I had a poem published. When I got older I realised I didn’t really have the discipline for it so now I just write things like this blog.
12. I love music and listen to it every day but I’m not a movie person. I can’t remember the last time I sat down to watch a whole movie.
13. My favourite season is summer and I HATE when people moan that it’s too hot!
14. I always have to have some money saved somewhere. I couldn’t live without that feeling of security, that if I ran into hard times I’d have nothing to fall back on.
15. I’m a VERY independent and private person. People who wear their heart on their sleeve make me uncomfortable, I don’t like talking about my problems to other people or asking for advice. I’d rather deal with it on my own.
16. I have a major phobia of being underwater, to the extent that I don’t even like putting my face under the shower. I rarely go swimming and I never go in the sea.
17. I hate cooking but I secretly love cooking shows.
18. I’m a morning person. I never sleep in past 9am.
19. I’m very short sighted. I’ve had glasses since I was 7 and contact lenses since I was 16.
20. One of my goals is to travel to every continent. Even Antarctica.
I actually struggled a bit with this but I hope it’s given people a bit of a better insight to who I am. ☺